Your Feet Are In Great Hands
The experienced chiropodists at Albion Foot Clinic in Etobicoke are fully qualified and certified to take care of your feet.
From common ailments like corns, calluses, fungal infections and ingrown nails, to diabetic foot, shockwave therapy and minor surgeries.
We’ll take the time and care to provide you with a full, comprehensive assessment and map out the appropriate treatments to relieve pain and restore full health as quickly and comfortably as possible.
Our chiropodists specialize in biomechanical and gait analyses to create custom orthotics, and fit orthopedic shoes, tailored to your unique body structure and condition.
What is Chiropody?
Chiropody, the study and treatment of feet, is sometimes known more commonly as podiatry. This branch of medicine has grown tremendously as more and more evidence shows how much of our health is tied to the wellbeing of our feet. We often forget that our feet are the interfaces between our bodies and the earth. Much of our lives are spent on our feet, with the pressure and weight of our entire bodies concentrated in two small areas. As all the parts of the skeleton and musculature are interconnected, there is no wonder that so much of our bodily function, structure and mobility is intricately tied to the feet.
Conditions chiropody treats:
- Corn treatment and removal
- Callus treatment and removal
- Fungal nail infections
- Ingrown nails
- Diabetic foot treatment
- Plantar fasciitis
- Podiatric analysis
- Flat feet and fallen arches
Benefits of chiropodic care:
- Relief of foot, heel, and ankle pain
- Removal of corns, calluses, ingrown nails, and warts
- Gait and posture correction
- Rapid treatment of fungal infections by laser therapy
- Enhancing athletic and work-related performance
- Improved mobility, comfort, and body function for daily living
Services you will enjoy as part of your chiropody treatment:
- Shockwave therapy
- Biomechanical assessment
- Gait analysis and custom orthotics
- Fitting brand name orthopedic shoes
Interested in Chiropody Treatment?
Get started by requesting a consultation with our Chiropody specialist.